There is NO labor cost to employers
(StatePoint) Talented, dedicated and ambitious women’s entrepreneurial spirits increasingly are driving the nation forward.
Carl DeForest is the City Manager of Brunswick. He is the appointing authority for most of the departments in the city, meaning he has the final determination in the hiring, firing, promotion, discipline, rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
Generous individuals and retailers donate new and gently used furniture, housewares, antiques, clothing and more to our resale shop in Medina.
Students are more successful when they practice leadership outside of the classroom. A recent survey conducted by Harris Poll found that 91 percent of respondents agreed with this statement.
MCDL welcomes Julianne Bedel as Assistant Director. Prior to MCDL, Bedel was the Director of Barberton Public Library for more than a decade. She also served as the Children’s and Outreach Services Manager for Wadsworth Public Library. Julianne has worked in libraries since she was fifteen!
(BPT) - Knowing how to support a grieving co-worker can be one of the most challenging situations you face in your workplace. You want to express your sympathy and help your colleague, but you also don’t want to cross any professional boundaries.
Money & Finance
- Paving Roads While Protecting Taxpayers Ohio Senate Passes Responsible, Transparent and Accountable Transportation Budget
- Strengthening Ohio's Economy and Cutting Government Red Tape
- MEDINA COUNTY Employing Medina County to be Discontinued
- Create Financial Health & Wealth
- Young Women and Money: Five Surprising Issues
- OHIO Obhof Applauds Workers' Compensation Rebate of $1.5 Billion to Ohio's Employers
- Cuentas de ahorro para la educación K–12 y cómo están cambiando la vida de los niños
- Review Your Beneficiary Designations
- Home For The Holidays
- First Impression, Inc. Receives $3100 in Grants to Further its Mission
- New Westfield Bank Operations Opens in Seville
- Leadership Medina County 2017 Graduation
Tech & Innovation
- 5 tips to protect your connected devices and electronic identity
- 5 ways to elevate your home decor through minimalism
- 5 Classroom Technologies Making Learning Easy and Fun
- The cost of complacency: How auto-pay can drain your dollars
- You don't have to pay big bucks for the best entertainment [Video]
- More Privacy Choices Are Just A Click Away
- Protecting you from credit and debit card fraud with artificial intelligence
- Money flip or flop? How to avoid falling for online scams
- 4 ways to make the most out of your smart garage
- From silence into sound, cochlear implants change one couple's world
- How to Keep Your Data Safe in Today’s World
- New App Makes it Easier to Raise Funds for Your School