The Society Office Temporarily Closes
The safety and well being of the individuals we serve, families, our team, and community are of the utmost importance to The Society.
Following Governor DeWine's social distancing recommendations The Society is closing the daily office hours at the end of day today.
We will remain open for our Human Resource Department through appointments only. Please contact Lynn Emmons to schedule an appointment 330-722-1900 x 200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office team will be working remotely and remain available. Please feel free to continue to reach out by email or phone.
Celebrate March With Us!
- Saturday, March 21 - Down Syndrome Day Wear your Crazy Socks today, share pictures on your Facebook Page & tag us @TheSocietyforHandicappedCitizens
- Wednesday, March 25 - Be a part of The Society & wear Black! Join the Society's mission to create partnerships to support friends with disabilities in our community.
- Tuesday, March 31 - Random Act of Kindness - March is also Social Worker Month, do something thoughtful for someone else today
The Deadline for Scholarships is extended
Friday, May 1, 2020
Please see flyers below for details.
For more information or an application contact Jeni Gray email@example.com
More Important Dates:
- May 1, 2020 - Scholarships are due
- June 8, 2020 - Evening In Paradise at Pickle Mama's (new location & date)
- August 10, 2020 - Golf Outing at Weymouth Country Club (new location & date)
- August 26, 2020 - Wine in the Woods
- December 5, 2020 - Fashion Show
Thank you for your support!
The Society creates partnerships to support friends with disabilities in our community.
Together, with the support of our community, partners, families, and staff we ensure our friends can live a full life of their choosing.
A Gift from you makes a difference each, and every day! My Gift
Thank you for supporting