There will be a Special Legislation meeting at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 9,2021 in the Rotunda of Medina City Hall, 132 N. Elmwood Avenue.
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Special Legislation Committee (4:30 p.m.) (Lamb – Chair, Heffinger, Rose)
1. 18-138-7/9 – Consider Legislation Prohibiting Feeding of Deer/Wild Animals
2. 19-094-5/13 – Amend Code Building Demolition
Until further notice and in accordance with State of Ohio orders:
Due to the Governor’s orders and Health Department requirements, the number of people that will be permitted to enter City Hall the evening of the meeting will be limited to staff only. Anyone interested in submitting written comments / suggestions can email them ahead of time to the Clerk of Council at HYPERLINK "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" email@example.com .
The meeting will be held at Medina City Hall, 132 N. Elmwood Avenue and will be streamed live via Facebook and will be available live on MedinaTV Channel 37.
Instructions to view the meeting from home will be included/attached to the agenda.
COUNCIL 132 N. Elmwood Avenue
STEPS TO WATCH CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS FROM HOME:
2. The meeting will not appear until we go live – if you log in early please be patient
3. Watch meeting
4. If you are logged into Facebook you can then ask a question in the comment
5. You may also email questions or comments to HYPERLINK "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" email@example.com
6. Questions or comments on agenda items may also be emailed ahead of time to
Clerk of Council Kathy Patton at HYPERLINK "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. the day of
7. If you do not have a Facebook or email account, you can only watch the meeting
8. The meetings will also be televised live on MedinaTV Channel 37
9. Replays will then be available on the City’s YouTube page
10. Replays will then be available on Channel 37 on Armstrong Cable
11. Facebook will also offer on demand replays once the live feed has finished